Terms and Conditions
These Epic Golf Travel Terms of Service (these “Terms”) apply to your use of the Epic Golf Travel website located at http://staging.epicgolftravel.com (the “Site”) and the golf and vacation reservation services made available by Epic Golf Travel through the Site. The Site is operated by Epic Golf Travel . Epic Golf Travel allows users to make reservations at golf courses and hotels around the world through the Site and the Epic Golf Travel Applications (the Site, the Applications and any products and services provided by Epic Golf Travel, collectively referred to as the “Service”).
1. Acceptance of the Terms
The Site is offered and made available only to users eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are not yet 18 years old, please discontinue using the Site immediately or, if for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions of these Terms, please discontinue using the Site immediately. By continuing to use or attempting to use the Site, you certify that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
The information and features included in this Site have been compiled from a variety of sources, are for informational and entertainment purposes only and are subject to change at any time without notice. By accessing or linking to this Site, you assume the risk that the information on this Site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs or requirements.
Epic Golf Travel attempts to provide accurate descriptions of the products and services on the Site. Epic Golf Travel does not warrant, however, that the descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. We will therefore confirm the details of your chosen vacation (including the price) at the time of booking.
3. Price and Payment
We reserve the right to alter the price of any golf vacation, not limited to any pricing error, and we will advise you of the current price of the golf vacation before any booking. Any subsequent reduction in prices due to special offers advertised will not apply to confirmed bookings.
After your booking is confirmed, we may vary the price of your vacation solely to allow for variations in: (i) transportation costs including the cost of fuel, (ii) dues, taxes (including VAT) or charges for services such as embarkation and disembarkation fees at ports and airports; and (iii) the exchange rate applied to your vacation. No price variation will be made less than 30 days before the start of your vacation.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% per person must be paid at the time of booking. We reserve the right to ask for an additional deposit amount for certain bookings where we need to pre-pay to the supplier an additional sum to secure your booking. The balance of the price of your vacation must be paid no later than 60 days before the date your contracted vacation is due to commence (the “Balance Due Date”). Bookings made less than 60 days before the date the vacation is due to commence, must be paid in full at the time of booking.
If the deposit, balance or final balance (as applicable) is not paid by the Balance Due Date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit paid. The cost of your accommodation does not include any services that you may use or purchase while at the accommodation other than those specifically included in the price of your vacation as set out in your booking confirmation. You must pay the hotel directly for such additional services. These may include spa treatments, purchases from pro shops and any meals and drinks not included in the price of your vacation.
4. Cancellations / Amendments By You
If, once the booking confirmation has been issued, you wish to change the numbers of persons in your group booking, transfer your vacation to another person, or cancel your vacation, the person who originally booked the vacation (the lead name) must notify us in writing by email or letter received by us through the USPS.
We may incur costs in cancelling confirmed bookings, particularly if cancellations occur close to the departure date, and in these circumstances you will be charged a cancellation fee. If you cancel your vacation or the number in your group booking reduces before the Balance Due Date, we have the right to retain the deposit paid by (or due from if still outstanding) each person cancelling as a cancellation fee. If you cancel on or after the Balance Due Date we may charge you a cancellation fee which is up to an amount equal to the balance of the price of your vacation depending on the cancellation costs we incur to our suppliers and how close your cancellation is to your departure date.
If you have already paid your balance at the time of cancellation, we will be entitled to retain the cancellation amount from the balance paid, and will refund to you the difference (if any). Please contact info@EpicGolfTravel.com or your allocated customer service agent prior to confirming your vacation in order to find out your hotel or golf course’s specific cancellation policy. Note that if the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your personal travel insurance policy (see Section 7), you may be able to reclaim these charges. All amendments are subject to our sole discretion and may be subject to an additional fee which may increase. The closer to the departure date that changes are made and you should contact us as soon as possible. In particular, if numbers change so that there is an odd number remaining in the party, single room supplements will apply.
5. Cancellations / Amendments By Us
Occasionally, we have to make changes to, and correct errors in, our website both before and after bookings have been confirmed, as well as cancel confirmed bookings. While we always endeavor to avoid changes and cancellations, we must reserve the right to do so. In addition, if we have to make a significant change to or cancel your booking, we may pay you compensation, if appropriate. However, compensation will not be payable and no liability beyond offering the above-mentioned choices is accepted where we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of force majeure (as defined in Section 26 below) or if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel (such as paying on time).
Golf clubs and golf courses may either close the golf course or operate temporary tees and greens at their sole discretion as a result of adverse weather conditions. Please see the Inclement Weather policy on our website which is incorporated into these Terms.
6. Complaints During Your Vacation
If you have a complaint or experience any problems during your vacation, please inform the hotel or supplier concerned as soon as possible. If the matter cannot be resolved locally with the supplier at the time, you must notify us at our main office address in writing, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information within 28 days of completion of your vacation. If you fail to follow this procedure, we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint while you were in resort and this may affect your rights under this contract.
We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential. Any policy you purchase covers as a minimum the cost of cancellation by you or the full costs that could be incurred in the event of you suffering an accident or illness, including repatriation. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is adequate for your particular needs. We do not check insurance policies.
Please read your policy details carefully and take them with you on your vacation. We do not accept any liability for any possible loss that you suffer as a result of your failure to take out an adequate insurance policy.
8. Special Requests and Medical Problems
If you have any special requests, you must advise us at the time of booking. Although we will endeavor to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met.
Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability. If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability that may require assistance, it is your responsibility to tell us before you book or if diagnosed after you confirm your booking as soon as possible in writing after you become aware. If the supplier in question reasonably feels unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline your booking or, if full details are not given at the time of booking, cancel when we become aware of these details.
9. Passports and Visas
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct travel documentation for your destination and we do not accept any liability if you are refused transportation by any carrier or entry into any country due to your failure to carry correct documentation.
In the event of delays to your transportation, the provision of refreshments is governed by the individual operator’s policy. We cannot accept liability for any delays due to arrangements you make for transportation not booked with us.
Where you have booked your ground transportation through us as part of your vacation, any compensation that may be due from us shall be offset by any payment that you receive from the transportation company or other third party.
11. Account Information & Responsibilities Of Registered Users
• Account Information. In order to register for the Service and receive information about your use of the Service, you will have to create an account. You hereby represent and warrant that the information you provide to Epic Golf Travel upon registration and, at all other times, will be true, accurate, current, and complete, and that you will ensure that such information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times
As a registered User, You will have login information, including a username and password. Your account is personal to You, and You may not share Your account information with, or allow access to Your account by, any third party. As You will be responsible for all activity that occurs under Your access credentials, You should preserve the confidentiality of Your username and password. If You have any reason to believe that Your account information has been compromised or that Your account has been accessed by a third party, You agree to immediately notify Epic Golf Travel by e-mail to info@Epic Golf Travel.com. You are solely responsible for Your own losses or losses incurred by Epic Golf Travel and others (including other users) due to any unauthorized use of Your account that occur prior to notifying Epic Golf Travel that Your account was compromised.
13. Ownership; Proprietary Rights
The Site and the Epic Golf Travel Applications are owned and operated by Epic Golf Travel. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code, products, software (including any downloadable software), services, and all other elements of the Site provided by Epic Golf Travel (“Epic Golf Travel Content”) are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws.
All Epic Golf Travel Content contained on the Site is the copyrighted property of Epic Golf Travel or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third parties. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Epic Golf Travel or its affiliates and/or third parties. You agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Epic Golf Travel Content, and nothing herein shall be interpreted to grant you any right or license under any intellectual property rights of Epic Golf Travel or any third party.
14. User Content and our Intellectual Property Policy
The Service may currently or in the future may allow you and other users to submit, post, and share content such as reviews, restaurant lists, messages, commentary or any other content (“User Content”). Any such User Content must not be illegal, threatening, obscene, racist, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, infringing of intellectual property rights, promoting of illegal activity or harm to groups and/or individuals, invasive of privacy, purposely false or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and must not consist of or contain software, computer viruses, commercial solicitation, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, any form of “spam” or references to illegal activity, malpractice, purposeful overcharging, false advertising, or health code violations (e.g., foreign objects in food, food poisoning, etc.).
You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of User Content. Epic Golf Travel reserves the right (but has no obligation) to monitor, remove, or edit User Content in Epic Golf Travel’s sole discretion, including if User Content violates these Terms (including any Epic Golf Travel Policies), but you acknowledge that Epic Golf Travel may not regularly review submitted User Content. If you do submit User Content, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Epic Golf Travel a nonexclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to use, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, display, and otherwise exploit such User Content throughout the world in any media.
Epic Golf Travel takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content submitted by you or any other User or third party.
15. Prohibited Use Of The Service
The Service offered by Epic Golf Travel is strictly for Your personal use. You also agree not to use the Service for any unlawful purpose or in any way that might harm, damage, or disparage any other party.
Without limiting the proceeding sentence, you agree that you will not, whether through the Service, your User Content, or otherwise, do or attempt to:
• Undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of the Site, Epic Golf Travel Content, User Content, or any other part thereof, except and solely to the extent permitted by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any of the Service other than as intended;
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute or exploit, any part of the Service, use of the Service, access to the Site, or content obtained through the Service (including without limitation Epic Golf Travel Content, User Content, and Third Party Content (as defined below)), for any purpose other than for your personal, noncommercial purposes, except and solely to the extent permitted by these Terms;
• Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any part of the Service, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service or any content therein;
• Bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service;
• Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means of any kind to access or scrape the Service, except as expressly authorized by Epic Golf Travel;
• Frame or otherwise enclose any Epic Golf Travel trademark or any portion of the Service in any other site or service for any purpose without our express written permission;
• Threaten, harass, abuse, slander, defame or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
• Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, vulgar, defamatory, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, unlawful, offensive, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
• Create a false identity or impersonate another for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message, including, but not limited to, providing misleading information in any reviews or to any feedback or rating system employed through the Service;
• Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious software programs;
• Interfere with or disrupt the Service, networks or servers connected to the Service, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers;
• Upload or otherwise transmit any information or content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, including by incorporating any such material in your User Content, whether by posting such material to the Site or otherwise; or
• Use the Site in any manner whatsoever that could lead to a violation of any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations, or the rights of any third party.
16. Social Media Services
[/cs_text][x_gap size=”45px” class=”cs-hide-xl cs-hide-lg cs-hide-md”][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][/cs_content]